Logistics Engineer V
Amentum is searching for contingent logistical expertise to support the NATO Seasparrow Program Office (NSPO) with NATO Seasparrow Missile System development, acquisition, production, and in-service activities. Position will be located on-site at NSPO, located in Arlington, VA (Crystal City).
- Performs a range of design development, analysis, or review tasks independently.
- Responsible for complete designs, analyses, or design reviews.
- Generate complete design specifications for the most complex projects.
- May train other engineers on technical issues related to the research, design, development, testing and analysis of engineering assignments.
- Coordinate and work closely with other engineering, logistics, financial, and program management disciplines to define system specifications and requirements.
- US Citizen
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related scientific field
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Secret clearance