Intermediate Software Program Support Engineer
Amentum is currently seeking an Experienced Software Engineer to join our award-winning team. We are dedicated to delivering innovative solutions to complex challenges in the defense, intelligence, and civilian markets. With 50,000 employees worldwide, we leverage our extensive experience, cutting-edge technology, and proven processes to provide exceptional value to our customers.
Intermediate Software Program Support Engineer Responsibilities Include:
- Ability to write, edit and refine program management office documentation such as SDD's, SVDs, ICDs, CPDs, and other programmatic project to increase process fidelity, documentation and growth for the sponsor organization.
- Develop and/or verify software system specifications and requirements documentation, develop support system software capabilities, features, or enhancements.
- Primary work location will be in Fredericksburg, VA area with occasional travel opportunities.
Minimum Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or engineering and 3 years of experience or Master’s Degree and 2 years of software development experience.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a Secret security clearance (at a minimum, must receive/be approved for an interim Secret security clearance in order to start) Note: US Citizenship is required to obtain a Security Clearance
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.