Amentum is seeking a high performing, team oriented I&C Engineer to support our environmental management, defense, national security and national laboratory customers in the Englewood, CO office.
The Instrumentation and Control engineering team you would be joining includes licensed professional engineers that are recognized technical experts in nuclear waste treatment, radioactive waste cleanup, environmental management and advanced clean energy solutions. Amentum provides integrated project lifecycle capabilities, operational excellence, consulting services, engineered solutions, best in class leaders and a reputation for delivery.
As a Amentum I&C Engineer you would be responsible for utilizing your engineering knowledge and design experience to support conceptual, preliminary and detailed design projects. We are looking for engineers with a proven track record working with both technologies and your peers. Experience with originating and checking standard I&C deliverables including P&ID’s, Instrument Lists, IO Lists, Cause and Effect Matrix, control narratives, loop drawings, control system architecture drawings, instrument datasheets and sizing instrumentation, creating specifications for industrial control systems, instruments and final control elements
Although the position is based out of our Colorado office, Amentum is open to this position being filled remotely with the right candidate that has excellent communication and time management skills.
Join Amentum as we create a safer, smarter, cleaner world.
- Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an ABET accredited university in engineering.
- At least 3 years of job-related experience.
- Excellent communications and analytical skills.
- Position will require 10-25% travel.
- Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a security clearance.
- Due to the nature of work, must be a US Citizen
- Professional Engineering License or EIT preferred.
- Experience and knowledge with ISA standards
- Experience with SmartPlant Instrumentation
- Experience with Revit, AutoCAD
- Field experience including engineering construction support, startup and commissioning. Knowledge of quality requirements such as NQA-1
Compensation & Benefits
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $80k - $110 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
This position includes a competitive benefits package. For more detailed information on our Benefits and what it is like to work for Amentum: please visit our careers site: www.amentumcareers.com
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.