- Perform electrical system engineering design, analysis and documentation
- Develop risk assessment analysis and risk mitigation
- Coordinate, troubleshoot, and approve installation activities as inspection services to ensure products and systems conform to engineering design and specifications.
- Design products or systems in support of facilities, infrastructure, research, or maintenance requirements.
- Conduct independent technical investigation involving the origination or modification of material, component or process specifications.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, or related scientific field and at least 0-2 years of job-related experience or equivalent.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs.