Industrial Control Systems Lead - Qatar
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Industrial Control Systems Lead - Qatar
- Utilize their knowledge and understanding of Industrial Controls systems used in the integration of hardware and software with network connectivity to support critical infrastructure.
- Assist in the installation, testing, training, maintenance, and other duties as assigned related to these systems.
- Ensure professional and quality services are provided to the customer in accordance with program requirements, while maintaining safety as the highest priority IAW PWS, laws, codes, guidelines, criteria, and standards established by international, US government, PWS and manufacturer guidelines.
- Be available within 4 hours to meet on the installation with Government personnel as required.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience specializing in Industrial Control Systems.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of the operations, capabilities, and limitations of complex electronic systems complicated by a variety of multi-component assemblies and devices; knowledge of electrical and electronic block diagrams, wiring diagrams, and schematics to understand the construction and operation of the industrial controls and to troubleshoot malfunctions; thorough knowledge of logic circuits, electronic amplification and control circuits, and of complex electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and/or pneumatic systems.
- Must have ability to use a variety of hand and power tools, electronic, electrical, or electromechanical test and measurement equipment.
- Requires knowledge of safety regulations and procedures.
- Requires at least three (3) years of experience in a similar role preferably at a US military installation.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license and current passport.
- Must have an Active U.S. Government issued Secret Security Clearance and maintain it for the duration of the contract.
- Must have the ability to successfully pass CENTCOM medical requirements and maintain requirements for duration of deployment.
- Must be able to obtain a Country visa (as required in line with the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide).
- Master Operator training in building automation systems.
- HS diploma or GED required.
- Certificate, diploma, etc. of trainer attendance of in-residence training, or U.S. military school trained as documented by either a DD214 or the school diploma/certificate for Siemens, Johnson Controls, or other recognized industrial training centers for ICS.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting contract responsibilities in an OCONUS environment.
- Relevant overseas experience, preferably in the Middle East with knowledge of local culture and customs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining performance standards.
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
This position may be located in an environment with harsh and dangerous working and living conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may regularly be exposed to extreme and austere desert-like environment. Temperatures can reach 120-130 degrees Fahrenheit / 50-55 degrees Celsius during the summer months. Employees must be willing and able to perform regular job requirements in this austere, extreme environment. Employees must be willing and able to perform physical activities including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items, parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the safety regulation maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working outdoors. This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of personal protective equipment for extended periods of time.
Amentum will never charge a recruiting fee.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.