Quality & Safety Supervisor
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Quality & Safety Supervisor
The Quality and Safety Supervisor (Regional) is responsible for regional implementation and administration of the Quality Management System (QMS), Safety Management system (SMS), and Ground Safety Program.
- Administer the Quality Management System (QMS), Safety Management system (SMS), and Ground Safety Program for sites and operations supported by the Regional Management Office assigned.
- Enter incident information into Serious Incident Report and/or Incident Report (SIR/IR).
- Supervise product quality control activities.
- Generate Product Quality Deficiency Reporting (PQDR) Program reports.
- Develop and conduct Inspector qualification assessment.
- Monitor compliance with FAA Repair Station Quality Manual.
- Provide FAA Repair Station Inspector Qualification & Training.
- Assess and recommend FAA Repair Station QC Inspectors.
- Coordinate FAA Repair Station internal and external audits.
- Generate FAA Malfunction & Defect Reports.
- Generate FAA Suspected Unapproved Parts Reports.
- Conduct Aircraft Records/AMFAMS Configuration Audits.
- Lead/conduct Aircraft Configuration Inspection.
- Operate AMFAMS Help Desk.
- Monitor AMFAMS Documentation.
- Lead/conduct records reviews for release after major events.
- Assist sites with records review/inspection planning.
- Train and lead technical excellence teams.
- Provide oversight of Site QCI/CDI performance.
- Conduct weekly Regional Q&S calls.
- Lead Regional Safety Committees.
- Conduct quarterly site assistance visits.
- Conduct monthly random site surveillance.
- Perform vendor audits & monitor vendor services.
- Perform PQDR/SDR reporting.
- Conduct incident investigation.
- Perform targeted oversight of activities.
- Validate SOP & Corrective Action implementation & effectiveness.
- Follow up internal/comprehensive site audit Major Findings.
- Conduct AMFAMS user training.
- Conduct QCI/CDI training & assessment.
- Conduct procedures training.
- Conduct safety training.
- Establish virtual FSR for remote training, troubleshooting, and oversight.
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Five (5) years aviation quality/safety experience.
- Advanced knowledge of aviation Quality Management Systems and Safety Management Systems.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of software.
- Ability to understand technical language terms and writing skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Willing to subject themselves to random drug tests.
- Must be willing to travel to multiple sites.
- Valid State driver’s license.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.