eDiscovery Project Coordinator (DC, NY, SF and/or Chicago)
- Consults with case teams to develop and apply effective technical strategies, requirements, and goals, in order to develop and implement project plans including data collection, processing, document review, document production, and trial.
- Acts as the primary point of contact and liaison for electronic discovery issues between the legal team and the contractor to ensure proper communication between the parties.
- Advises the legal team on technology options to respond to specific discovery needs including but not limited to recommendations for products to perform early case assessment, document search, and document reviews in the most efficient, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Ensures standard procedures for electronic discovery and litigation support projects are consistently applied across the life of the case.
- Oversees the creation of statistical reports providing information on collection, filtering, processing, review, and productions.
- This position is hybrid, with a requirement to come into the office as needed (subject to change). Must be in DC, NY, SF and/or Chicago.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain MRPT facility credentials/authorization. Note: US Citizenship is required for MRPT facility credentials/authorization at this work location.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience providing eDiscovery services and litigation support on complex and large cases involving complex eDiscovery challenges.
- Must have demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess detailed planning and organizational skills and have a thorough understanding of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM); especially data collection, review, analytics and production.
- Candidate must possess solid, broad knowledge of Information Technology infrastructures including networks and other sources of data.
- Prior knowledge and experience managing eDiscovery projects and related technologies required.
- Advanced experience planning eDiscovery efforts, managing client expectations, and working with clients to minimize their risk exposure.
- Must be proficient in a wide range of technologies and be knowledgeable as to eDiscovery industry “best practices” including an understanding of multiple tools and processes associated with large scale complex eDiscovery response.
- Must establish compliance with all directives for secured handling of documents.
- Must have proven ability to work in a fast-paced production environment while maintaining proper priorities and scheduling on extremely tight deadlines.
- Must work as part of a team be able to manage complex relationships with all stakeholders.
- Must be well organized, a strong communicator, detail oriented, demonstrate good judgment, be confident working independently.
- Undergraduate degree and graduate degrees strongly preferred along with eDiscovery related technical certifications.
- Certification in eDiscovery program preferred.
- Substantial relevant experience may in some cases be substituted for degree requirement.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.