Submarine Combat Systems Electronics Technician
Amentum is seeking a Submarine Combat Systems Electronics Technician to join our Submarine Technical Support Center (STSC) team in Groton, CT. The successful candidate will work with a team of highly dedicated and experienced former service personnel in maintaining the U.S. Navy’s Submarine Force Warfighting Capability.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The replacement/repair of SONAR hydrophones and External Hull Penetration connectors on board in-service submarines
- Overtime may be required on occasion
- Continental and foreign travel may be required on limited occasion
- U.S. citizenship
- Active secret security clearance
- Must be able to obtain and maintain access capabilities to U.S. Naval Installations (specifically U.S. Naval Submarine Base New London)
- Vocational/Technical training beyond high school
- Five (5) years of electronics experience onboard submarines
- Three (3) years of electronic repair and maintenance experience
- The best qualified applicant would have 8+ years of submarine combat systems electronics operation and/or troubleshooting experience. This experience would be a combination of sea/ shore duty.