Engineering Technician III - (Physical/Dimensional) PMEL - Kuwait
The Engineering Technician III (Physical/Dimensional) - PMEL - Kuwait Provides training and advice for repair, calibration, and modification of the wide variety of complex precision measurement equipment utilized by the GOK activities.
- Provides technical and procedural advice and guidance to KAF personnel and other GOK personnel concerning metrology related matters such as: the repair, calibration or modification of precision measurement equipment, the conduct of laboratory operations and the resolution of customer measurement problems.
- Provides in-depth technical expertise in one or more of the following disciplinary categories and can provide OJT (On the job) or formal classroom training as required.
- Performs precision measurements, calibrations, modifications, maintenance and repair actions, and other functions as necessary in all areas of laboratory operations. Assists in obtaining and maintaining, laboratory QA accreditation.
- Calibrates, modifies, and repairs automated/specialized physical/dimensional and electro-optical test equipment and systems, as well as general purpose test equipment. (The contractor shall provide OJT in this area).
- Associates degree required in a relevant Mechanical discipline from an accredited school is preferred.
- Ten (10) years of experience operating, maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and calibrating physical and dimensional precision measurement equipment, and calibration laboratory reference standards.
- OR Completion of a U.S. Military precision measurement and calibration program, with Twelve (12) years of experience in the operating, maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, and calibrating physical/dimensional IM&TE.
- US Citizenship required
- Valid US Passport
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance