Associate Engineering Technician
- Provide support to engineering and design staff in a variety of engineering tasks in the installation, maintenance, repair, troubleshooting, calibration, testing, fabrication, construction and operation of diverse electronic/mechanical equipment and systems in accordance with engineering specifications.
- Ability to provide technical support related to the design, development, production, or testing of shipboard
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, and / or test of any one major shipboard system / equipment.
- Three (3) years of full-time professional experience working as an Engineering Technician.
- Full time experience precludes concurrent experience on more than one (1) system / equipment unless they are all equivalent in complexity and maintenance philosophy.