Project Engineering Manager
Amentum is seeking a Project Engineering Manager to join our integrated team supporting the design and development of a new, cutting-edge shore-based test facility located at Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Crane, IN. The selected candidate will work remotely with frequent travel to Crane and other key stakeholder locations through the continental United States (CONUS).
We are pipelining candidates for a future need
As a Project Engineering Manager, you will perform many daily duties, such as:
- Accounting for the delivery performance of design and engineering of projects in complex, test facilities.
- Developing a relationship and integrate with external partners within specific projects.
- Leading project teams with customer, industry partner, and subcontractor organizations.
- Providing support to the Program Lead for the delivery and financial return of the project.
- Interfacing with the internal/external stakeholders and Jacobs commercial support, ensuring the delivery approach is consistent with the contract form and that Jacobs commercial interests are protected within the contract delivery.
- Developing and implementing the engineering execution strategy, including man-hour estimates.
- Ensuring delivery of all Engineering & Technical deliverables.
- Identifying standards and specifications applicable to the project.
- Providing progress reporting.
- Ensuring engineering coordination across disciplines.
- Performing appropriate engineering reviews.
Identifying and requesting appropriate engineering and technical resources.
- Approving all engineering and technical scope changes.
- Supporting overall management and coordination of engineering team on the project.
- Identifying changes in the scope of work and ensuring that appropriate change requests are current and adequate.
- Producing and implement engineering project execution plans
Developing and implementing design assurance plans.
- Performing all other duties as assigned.
Interested, but not local? Apply today and let's talk about options! Want to learn more about Indiana? Visit our microsite: https://www.craneindianajobs.com/
- Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent education) in an appropriate engineering discipline from a four-year accredited college or university.
- 12 or more years of engineering experience with at least 3 years of this experience in a supervisory capacity.
- High degree of commercial acumen and experience.
- General knowledge of key cross industry regulations and standards
- Experience of engineering in procurement, construction, commissioning phases
Knowledge of export control compliance regulations
- Experience in collaborative business relationships including with customers and in leading engineering projects for integrated teams.
Excellent analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to travel frequently to meet requirements of the role.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a United States citizen.
- An active Secret clearance.
- An active Professional Engineer (PE) license.