Equipment Management Supervisor and MRSP Supervisor
The Equipment Management Supervisor and MRSP Supervisor is responsible to the Site Supply Chain Manager (SCM) for the efficient management and accountability of all Equipment/MRSP details supporting the Category II Satellite supply account. Provides supply support for all repair cycle and Time Compliance Technical Order (TCTO) requirements. Responsible for the supervision and training of all personnel assigned to Equipment/Mobility Readiness Spares Package (MRSP). Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and Amentum ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Manages the Equipment/MRSP operation by ensuring Standard Base Supply System (SBSS) internal detail records are accurately maintained and updated.
- Reviews all War Reserve Material (WRM) detail records with the USAF authorization documents War Plans Additive Requirements (WPARR)/D040).
- Coordinates all processing of supply transactions to include expensing and processing issue files for all Equipment/Mobility Readiness Spares Packages (MRSP) shortages. Assures timely processing of excess turn-ins and detail deletions. Coordinates intra-site transfer of Equipment/MRSP. Manages items stored in courtesy storage.
- Ensures monthly validation of all Equipment/MRSP detail records to assure accuracy.
- Ensures expeditious processing and shipment of all repair cycle assets.
- Quality controls all TCTO requests for vehicle requirements.
- Monitors the cumulative reject listing to ensure prompt corrective action.
- Coordinates with Amentum-Shaw Logistics Support Element (SLSE) in addressing and resolving Equipment/MRSP, repair cycle, TCTO and Weapon Systems Support related problems.
- Develops standards for subordinates. Implements the precepts of quality assurance within the guidelines set forth in the ISO 9001 program. Ensures that all work is completed to this quality standard and provides employees with feedback on their progress.
- Conducts on-the-job training for all personnel under their supervision. Briefs workers on work assignments, procedural changes, computer products, workload changes, standards, safety practices, special projects and inspections.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- Must be proficient and perform Enterprise Solutions-System (ES-S) functions.
- Must be proficient at accessing and managing LIMS-EV reports and listings.
- Must have current knowledge of the USAF or US service equivalent Equipment Management and Defense Property Accounting System.
- Must possess a valid home country driver's license and ability to obtain host nation's driver's license.
- May be required to operate material handling equipment.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Four to five years' experience with USAF or US service equivalent Equipment Mangement and Standard Base Supply System (SBSS) required.
- Must have three years' experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a US Secret Security Clearance.
- Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics, USAF or US service equivalent property accounting through manual or automated systems and SBSS policies and procedures preferred.
- Maximo experience preferred.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.