Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Government and Public Services (GPS) Advisory Hiring Campaign (32272)
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity that offers professional growth? Do you want to utilize cutting edge approaches and technology to identify and mitigate emerging threats within our client environments, all while helping support important missions? Are you a problem solver and an innovator with a passion for investigating illicit acts by US adversaries in order to protect our national interests? Deloitte's team could be the place for you! We help clients gather and understand vast amounts of information; analyze it through deep understanding of their regulatory, administrative, criminal or executive authorities; and produce tailored insights that inform enforcement or other legal actions. Join our team and begin tackling these critical issues in a collaborative team environment.
Work you'll do
As a Consultant within our practice you will:
• Identify opportunities for efficiencies related to process and develop innovative approaches to completing scope of work
• Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
• Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
• Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
• Assist in proposal development, as requested
• Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- 2+ years of professional experience in a specific skill area that fills an immediate priority open position within GPS Advisory