Test Equipment Calibration Coordinator
Amentum is seeking a Calibration Coordinator to assist the Mid-Atlantic Regional Maintenance Center (MARMC) by providing calibration support for mechanical and electrical/electronic test equipment owned and used by MARMC's engineering department. This position will be at MARMC, Naval Station Norfolk.
- Administrative and technical coordination, conduct audits and liaison functions related to fleet interface with the COMNAVSYSCOM Meteorology Calibration Program and METCAL Auditing Support
- Complete the required forms necessary to process the items received for calibration and maintain test equipment calibration records for all codes within the MARMC engineering department
- Outsource test equipment to an accredited commercial calibration facility for all items not supported by the Navy Calibration Laboratories
- Schedule, coordinate, monitor, and track shipboard Gage Calibration/Field Calibration Activity Certifications for all commands under MARMC's purview
- Conduct Calibration Capability Evaluations
- Confer both orally and in writing with representatives of all levels for outside activities, commands, civilian and military, concerning specific equipment problems and other NAVSEA meteorology calibration matters
- Represent MARMC when tasked, at meetings, conferences, seminars, etc.
- Vocational/technical training beyond high school and at least five (5) years of job-related experience, or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years general experience in calibration administration
- Minimum of two (2) years specialized experience tracking, maintaining, and updating METBENCH Calibration Management System (MCMS)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Thorough working knowledge of the regulations, procedures and references including 4734.1B, ST700-AM-GYD-010 and ST700-AM-PRO-010
- Position requires an active secret clearance
- Prior experience supporting the Navy Calibration Laboratories