Amentum is seeking a Facility Coordinator to join our Operations & Maintenance team.
Provide general overall FM administrative support including continuous monitoring of facility. Work with property managers to handle routine property management operations, including- Procurement of property supplies and services, including issuing purchase orders, managing bid requests and service/construction contracts, processing of accounts payable and accounts receivables; Directly support the Management with on-going facility and team related responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Assist with budgetary requests, analysis and reporting
- Act as a liaison to finance team and other account team members
- Assist with researching, analyzing and reporting budget variances
- Work with team members to identify and respond to any financial or budgeting related issues
- Helps support facility specific cost savings targets to contribute to the account achieving significant savings
- Provides support for guests, visitors and employees at client locations
- Assists with receiving and dispatching of work requests to technical staff, vendors or other services providers
- Resolves problems associated with all building services including- janitorial, food service, coffee services, parking, vending, badging, conference rooms, cubes as well as interior and exterior furnishings, fixtures and equipment.
- Provides support for meetings and conference room reservations, as needed and directed
- Assists with the coordination and scheduling of maintenance activities
- Assists management and staff with operational reporting, budgeting, financial systems, purchasing as necessary.
- Provides facility specific assistance to the project management team as needed or requested
- Acts as an interface with client, visitors and guests. Acts collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and service orientation. Demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity in finding solutions for service delivery.
- Reads and understands the applicable Service Level Agreements, helps achieve the Key Performance Indicators and scores favorably on the client satisfaction surveys.
- Ensures appropriate follow up with customers
- Seeks to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction
- Provides direction/information to vendors, facilities staff and service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination/execution of work within client environment with minimal disruption, as needed
- Must be proficient at Excel Spreadsheets, and administrative capability of customizing administrative reports.
- Ensure accuracy and timely updates to all database files (contacts, contracts, vendors, landlords, emergency files, etc.), and recurring client and Sr. Facility Manager documentation and reporting requirements; in supporting all areas of Property Management Operations/Administration.
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment background check and substance abuse test.
- This position may require a valid Driver’s License.
- This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
- This position will require the ability to obtain a security access badge at our client’s location.
- This position may require various shifts, weekends, and alternative work schedules.
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Superior customer service skills and orientation
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
- Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
- Proficient in MS Office, and possess strong written, verbal and people skills
- Strong organizational skills and collaborative style needed.
- 2+ years’ experience with Facility or Property Administration
- 8+ years of prior related experience with 5 years experience with the company preferred.
- Requires working knowledge of commonly used PC applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Some tasks will require repetitive wrist movement.
- Requires ability to read and understand information contained in a variety of documents or displayed on a computer screen.
- Requires ability to use a variety of office equipment and to operate a computer keyboard to access data bases, to send/receive messages and to prepare documents.
- Requires ability to attend meetings throughout the site and potentially travel to other Amentum, customer and/or vendor locations in the area, as well as some air travel to more distant locations.
- Requires the ability to communicate with others on the telephone and in one-on-one or group discussions, meetings, and presentations.
- Demonstrated fluency in computer use including the full Microsoft product line.
- Requires some moving of light to medium weight materials into desks, filing cabinets and other storage locations.
- Requires the ability to interact with all clients in a professional and friendly manner despite periods of stress.
- Wear steel toe safety shoes, safety glasses, gloves and other Personal Protective Equipment as needed.
- Cope with demands (stressors) that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable levels of performance and overall contribution are maintained.
- Familiarity with facilities equipment descriptors such as HVAC, plumbing, and electrical.
- Experience working in purchasing or subcontracting in a manufacturing, maintenance, or a related service field.
- Experience with CMMS.
- Experience overseeing storeroom operations.
- Experience streamlining and improving inventory practices.
- Must be willing to work overtime when required.
- May be required to work holidays and weekends.