Combined Air Operations (CAOC) Facility Manager - Qatar
- Be responsible for ensuring facilities are maintained in a high state of readiness at all times.
- Ensure facility mechanical, electrical, power generation, fire detection, alarm system and suppression, Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical (NBC) filtration and over-pressurization, and contamination control systems are fully functional.
- Work with CE squadron to process and perform work requests for facility modifications, additions, or work including, but not limited to, preventive maintenance, repair, replacement, and monitoring of all facilities equipment and functions.
- Track work orders.
- Be responsible for real property - care, custody, and protection of the real property facilities assigned and the real property installed equipment.
- Ensure professional and quality services are provided to Customer in accordance with program requirements, while maintaining safety as the highest priority IAW PWS, laws, codes, guidelines, criteria, and standards established by international, US government, PWS and manufacturer guidelines.
- Be available within 4 hours to meet on the installation with Government personnel as required.
- Must have at least ten (10) years of experience facilities management at a military installation or equivalent.
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience as a lead or supervisor.
- Requires knowledge of safety regulations and procedures.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Requires a valid driver's license and current passport.
- Must have an Active U.S. Government issued Secret Security Clearance and maintain it for the duration of the contract.
- Requires the ability to successfully pass CENTCOM medical requirements and maintain requirements for duration of deployment.
- Must be able to obtain a Country visa (as required in line with the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting contract responsibilities in an OCONUS environment.
- Relevant overseas experience, preferably in the Middle East with knowledge of local culture and customs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining performance standards.
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
This position may be located in an environment with harsh and dangerous working and living conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may regularly be exposed to extreme and austere desert-like environment. Temperatures can reach 120-130 degrees Fahrenheit / 50-55 degrees Celsius during the summer months. Employees must be willing and able to perform regular job requirements in this austere, extreme environment. Employees must be willing and able to perform physical activities including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items, parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the safety regulation maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working outdoors. This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of personal protective equipment for extended periods of time.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.