Projects Business Operations Coordinator
Experience | Passion | Purpose
Projects Business Operations Coordinator | Alice Springs
Amentum is a premier global government and private-sector partner whose experience, passion and purpose drive mission success.
We currently have an opportunity for a Projects Business Operations Coordinator in Alice Springs. If you are looking for a relaxed, community focused lifestyle, work/life balance, a company that invests in maintaining and developing you and your career, and to work with an exceptional group of friendly, talented people we encourage you to join our team.
The Projects Business Operations Coordinator reports to the Projects and Construction (P&C) Manager and supports the team in achieving Project and Program success through coordinated delivery of a diverse portfolio of projects.
The Projects Business Operations Coordinator provides administrative support to the office of the P&C Manager, manages the administrative closeouts of all projects in the portfolio, coordinates all O&M funded projects from inception through to closeout, coordinates aggregate reporting for the P&C department, and provides project coordinator support.
- Provide administrative support to the Projects & Construction Manager and Deputy Manager for schedule management, special projects execution, coordination with internal and external stakeholders, and other tasks as assigned.
- Manage project closeouts in accordance with documented requirements by tracking and prioritizing projects for closeout, planning and executing required closeout steps, coordinating with stakeholders to research required information and complete required documents, escalating issues for -resolution, and reporting status and metrics.
- Coordinate O&M funded project workflows by tracking each project from creation through to completion. Coordinate with relevant internal departments and external stakeholders to ensure new O&M projects allocated by SSC are appropriately prioritized, assigned to Project Managers, and actioned in a timely fashion. Ensure Stakeholders and SAP are updated as needed through each phase of the project through to closeout. Track and report on the status of each project in the O&M portfolio.
- Coordinate across the P&C team to ensure various aggregated reports are kept updated and disseminated as required. Including but not limited to Weekly Activity Reports, Freight/Shipping Reports, Security Monitor Requirements, Award Fee Self Assessments, etc.
- Provide Project Coordination support to Project Managers as assigned.
- Provide high level coordination support, liaison, and communication with internal and external stakeholders to enable project and portfolio works to occur.
- Provide support to manage the project scope, ensuring adherence to the contractual baseline defined in the approved statement of work and contract. Notify the Project Manager of any observed variations.
- Monitor and report status against key performance indicators or contractual metrics on a routine basis, ensuring PMs are updated.
- Ensure compliance with all site's environmental health and safety requirements.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested.
· Undergraduate Degree or,
· Equivalent demonstrated experience
Field: Engineering, Construction, Project Management, Project Controls, Finance/Accounting, or other relevant discipline
· Post Graduate Qualifications Field: Engineering, Construction or Project Management, Finance or Accounting, or other relevant discipline
TICKETS AND LICENCES
· Drivers Licence
EXPERIENCE – Minimum Essential
· Demonstrated 5+ year’s relative experience applicable in field of operations, maintenance, construction or engineering, Quality, or Finance/Accounting.
· Demonstrated ability to manage both subcontractors and consultants.
· Demonstrated knowledge, experience and understanding of schedule, scope, and budget management.
· Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, to include capabilities with Excel
· Experience and proficiency with SAP
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.