Our team is looking for an organized and analytical professional. A successful candidate will have strong communication and problem-solving skills to support a rewarding customer mission.
This is full time position providing operational mission support and logistics for physical security services.
The Operation Specialist will:
- Will lead by example and enforce compliance with customer and company work standards, policies and procedures
- Will develop a process and business rhythm to review, analyze, and organize requests for support
- Will develop a system for confirmation and denial of service requests conveyed in a professional manner
- Will coordinate with training and operations management teams to ensure trends, performance and training needs are known
- Must be willing to support diverse work locations, to include areas in various stages of construction or extreme weather conditions
- Will provide backup on-site management during assigned on-call shifts, or during the absence of Area Managers
- Maintain system for tracking and managing secure radio operations, storage, and maintenance.
- Establishes effective relationships and communications, both internally and externally, with persons of all backgrounds and organizational levels
- Accepts responsibility for his/her own performance and demonstrates the capability to assist other team members in reaching success within the organization
- Contributes to building a positive team environment
- Prepares accurate, detailed, and timely reports
- Enforces workplace security policies, procedures, and uniform standards
- Possesses and demonstrates a positive approach toward achieving outstanding customer satisfaction
- Constantly seeks ways to improve and promote quality with existing and/or future innovations
- Displays ability and willingness to make decisions and offer guidance in real time
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment
- Maintains confidentiality and protects PII information per company standards
Requirements for Operations Specialist::
- Must possess High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to walk and stand for a minimum of 8 hours per day, for prolonged periods of two or more hours at a time
- Possess the visual acuity to observe the activities of other individuals from a moderate distance
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Must possess excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must have scheduling experience, or other demonstrated experience coordinating employee resources to meet customer coverage requirements
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and web based tools
- Two years of experience providing security to individuals or facilities preferred
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.