Operations Coordinator Sr
Operations Coordinator Sr.
With limited direction and minimal supervision, competently performs all Operations functions to include coordination of services, producing and distributing reports, employee tracking and accountability, Client mandated deliverables and incident reporting. Competently handles emergency calls in an Operations Center for the project and takes appropriate actions-based knowledge of applicable procedures. Communicates effectively to coordinate with departments to gather and report information. Prepares business presentations for Project Management, Client, and Customer meetings.
- Coordination of Project services.
- Produces and distributes reports, and CDRLs.
- Employee tracking and accountability.
- Employee and Department Rosters.
- Generate and issue Personal Tracking System Identification Badges, and subsequent employee tracking.
- Incident reporting.
- Coordinates with various Project segments to gather and report information.
- Prepares business presentations for Project Management, Client, and Customer meetings.
- Effectively utilizes Microsoft Office to produce reports, spreadsheets, and presentations, and accurately tracks, compiles and present information.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline.
- Two (2) years’ experience in operational positions or related fields may be substituted for each year of the four (4) years of college.
- Six (4) or more years’ experience in DOD and/or civilian operations or personnel supervision required.
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract or assignment.
Knowledge of the functions and operations of major U.S. Military Commands.
Ability to obtain a U.S. SECRET security clearance; current active clearance preferred.
Complete understanding of operations of assigned contract.
Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks independently.
Excellent follow through and time management skills.
Excellent communication, effective leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge of various computer applications (ex: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
Additional knowledge/skills may be required by contract or assignment.
Physical and/or Other Requirements:
- Work requires standing, walking, bending, crouching, reaching, stooping, and sitting for extended periods of time working in cramped and/or awkward positions.
- Lifting items weighing from 15 to 50 pounds and carry for a short distance.
- Work is performed under shop conditions in an adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated warehouse. Subject to loud noises, heat, cold, fumes, dirt, and grease.
Safety - Amentum enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks, and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the Amentum Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable Amentum Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand, and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amentum is a drug free workplace.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.