Subcontract Administrator 2
Amentum is seeking a Subcontracts Administrator to support our Team in Belen.
This position will require some overtime, particularly during seasonal peaks in purchasing.
The Subcontracts Administrator performs administrative functions associated with contracts coordination, administration, and invoice reconciliation.
- Support new vendor setups, requests for proposals, and the administrative portion of contracts and service agreements.
- Contacts vendors to source correct and cost-effective parts and services.
Inputs requests into system to generate PO or use a PCard
- Maintain files of requisitions, receiving reports and related documents.
- Lead Supplier Sustainability and Quality Program. Coordinator with Subcontractors to comply with program requirements.
- Create reports checking PO status cost and invoice payment and other projects assigned by Supervisor.
- Working with Operations, Finance and Subcontracts on invoicing process. Ensure purchasing acquisition, purchase order, and invoice match.
- Requires fluency in Microsoft Office programs, particularly Microsoft Excel (including the ability to create charts and graphs, insert formulas, and leverage various look-ups), as well as all software tools used in the procurement process.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate strong communication skills, particularly in written communication, as well as good organizational skills and sound judgement.
- Experience in one or more of the areas of purchasing, expediting and integrated supply is preferred.
- Analyzing workflow processes.
- Ensuring bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to department procedures.
- Comparing purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other changes.
- Handle queriers and coordinate with Business Unites/Functions to resolve issues during invoice processing.
- Coordinate requests for contracted services with Procurement, the appropriate Supervisor, Lead and client
- Work with and oversee subcontractor activities.
- Support pricing, bids, and vendor sourcing functions.
- Support the purchase order requisition and payment process.
- Support/assist the development of team and vendor performance measurements and metrics.
- Effectively utilize company cornerstone software applications related to procurement.
- Perform some amount of start-up activity for new facility add-ons
- Understand company policies and enforce safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
- Three years of experience in a materials management, procurement, purchasing, or related role in a business environment, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High school diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office software, particularly MS Excel (including the ability to create performance metrics, charts, etc).
- Ability to coordinate with internal departments.
- Solid organizational skills to keep track of invoices.
- Strong customer services skills to work with various internal teams and vendors.
- Experience in both procurement and accounts payable preferred.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, Portuguese preferred.
- Must be Leagaly Authorized to work in Costa Rica.