Subcontract Administrator 4
*** This position is located in Las Vegas, NV and is not eligible for remote work ***
Purpose and Scope:
Responsible for all aspects of subcontract administration. Provide an effective contract and procurement management program which ensures compliance with requirements of procurement activities, focusing on administration of subcontracts. Perform liaison function between internal and external customers.
1) Coordinate, develop, and produce subcontract documentation such as subcontracts, agreements, modification task/delivery orders, solicitations, estimates, cost/price analyses, negotiation memorandums, justifications, determinations, special contract provisions, representations, certifications and correspondence.
2) Coordinate, develop, and produce procurement documentation such as acquisition plans, source selection plans and evaluation criteria, agreements, profit analyses, statements of work, data submittal requirements, and proposal preparation instructions.
3) Evaluate proposals and quotations, determine offer responsiveness, responsibility, and eligibility for award, and provide support for discussions and negotiations, cost/price analyses, Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), Labor Law, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), audit, environmental reporting, and technical compliance.
4) Provide suggestions to others as a subject matter expert.
5) Review and process purchase requisitions.
6) Compile documentation to establish subcontract files.
7) Conduct subcontract file reviews in support of Government audits.
8) Conduct subcontracts training for technical and subcontract staff.
9) Coordinate with accounting and finance department in administering subcontract invoicing and payments, job cost management, contract audit/filing, and closeout process.
10) Develop and maintain procurement files. Monitor and track subcontractor deliverables.
11) Draft/review/negotiate teaming and non-disclosure agreements.
12) Negotiate terms and conditions with Government/commercial customers and subcontractors.
13) Ensure compliance with governmental law and divisional policies on contracts and procurement.
14) Ensure subcontract requirements are met, monitor cost status, assist in cost management, and coordinate issue resolution with customers.
15) Interface and coordinate with contractor/subcontractor, intercompany, interdepartmental, and internal department personnel.
16) Maintain a filing system and be responsible for correspondence on contracts and procurement matters.
17) Manage/coordinate subcontract activities to include subcontractor’s performance and award fee determinations.
18) Monitor small business goals on assigned subcontracts, coordinate with technical staff, maintain records, and participate in small business activities/fairs.
19) Participate in the development of Federal Services policies and practices; ensure subcontract practices, transactions, and documentation comply with policies and procedures, contract requirements, and Government regulations.
20) Provide interpretation of subcontracts, organize or process correspondence with contracting parties, and monitor fulfillment of contractual obligations.
21) Conduct subcontract closeout.
22) Enter subcontracts into the Costpoint accounting system.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting to 20 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, and constant mental alertness; must possess planning/organizing skills and be able to work under deadlines.
Safety - Amentum enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the Amentum Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable Amentum Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, with at least 7 years of job-related experience or equivalent. MBA preferred. Excellent communication and negotiation skills and working knowledge of word processing, database, spreadsheets, and integrated software applications are required. Ability to obtain and maintain Top Secret security clearance required. Position may require travel.
Current DoD Top Secret security clearance.