Systems Administrator II
- Supports daily operational requirements of computer network systems including workstation, file servers, and webDuties typically involve the installation of hardware, software, systems upgrades, network accounts, network security, and web page design, interface and updates, and local system design documentation.
- This administrator will maintain, troubleshoot, and implement network security tools including firewalls, anti-virus, and intrusion detection services.
- This Administrator trains staff on software applicable to their position, assists customers with information technology, monitors system configuration (hardware and software), and provides instruction on computers and applications.
- Bachelor's level degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical field.
- Three (3) years of professional experience in Computer Systems Administration.
- Knowledgeable of US Navy C4I surface and subsurface combat systems. Member of CyberSecurity Workforce (CSWF) IT Level 2.
- OE/OS certification in Windows, Linux and Networking.
- COMPTIA Security+ certification.