SharePoint Farm Administrator
Amentum is looking for a SharePoint Farm Administrator to join our team in McLean, VA! As the SharePoint Farm Administrator, you will be responsible for performing the planning, analysis, design, enhancements, major deployments, upgrades, support, troubleshooting, and user/role-based security maintenance for various SharePoint farms, as well as other systems as needed.
Must possess and maintain an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance with a Polygraph.
- Manage the functionality of features such as Search, review audit Log reports, create site collection policies, and manage site collection caching.
- Perform Advanced Central Admin Tasks for On-Premises Sites and SharePoint Online Sites.
- Utilize third-party tools to improve SharePoint administration efficiency.
- Maintain and administer SharePoint services and solutions, including daily monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance analysis.
- Perform SharePoint Farm security configuration and administration.
- Manage overall farm growth, security, and compliance.
- Perform SharePoint Farm patching and upgrades.
- Create SharePoint/Nintex workflows and forms upon request to support business processes.
- Manages enterprise-level metadata, content types, and site columns to ensure content ownership has been well-defined.
- Provide recommendations/plans for information architecture for web applications and site collection templates.
- Builds the information architecture for standard site templates as well as unique line of business projects with more specialized requirements.
- Establishes and implements controls around the overarching SharePoint Governance Plan.
- Promote Information Content Management best practices.
- Create Disaster Recovery documentation and perform DR testing
- Install, configure, and administer to connecting network domain
- Ability to create user logons and LDAP
- Proficient in developing a SharePoint site
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in related discipline.
- Two (2) years of experience in related field may be substituted for each year of the four (4) years of college.
- Ten (10) plus years experience in SharePoint Farm Administration.
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint architecture design, SP2016, SPOnline, and O365 environment.
- Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory authentication and group security as it applies to SharePoint.
- Knowledge of SharePoint Migrations/Upgrades. Knowledge of SharePoint 2016 or newer, including workflows and content management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications and their integration with SharePoint.
- Advance knowledge of PowerShell scripting for farm tasks.
- Knowledge of IIS and Web Application administration.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws. Knowledge of third-party tools such as ShareGate, Nintex, and Data Sync Studio.
- Experience using SharePoint Designer, creating pages, and using Web Parts, including data, content, and supporting services.
- Knowledge of governance, including policies, practices, procedures, and decision forums.
- Ability to develop unconventional solutions for customer requirements in a collaborative environment as part of a dynamic team and independently with customers at all levels.
- Ability to prepare and present briefings and training. Ability to independently initiate, manage, execute, and report multiple, complex tasks, as identified.
- Possession of excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Must possess and maintain an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance with a Polygraph.
- Microsoft SharePoint certification preferred.