Amentum is currently seeking Recruiter/HR Administrator to support our Range and Aerial Line of Business (RAO). This position will join an existing team of HR professionals who perform together as a center of excellence within the organization. This position is located in West Palm Beach, Florida with regular trips to Andros Island, Bahamas to support the Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center (AUTEC) mission. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting for multiple disciplines including any of the following: cleared trades support, administrative support, nautical support, IT/systems and operations. Additionally, the selected candidate will perform administrative tasks to include maintaining HR reports. Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret US Government Clearance. Note: US Citizenship is required to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Assists Senior recruiter in performing full lifecycle recruitment for a number of disciplines and customers; handles approximately 40-60 requisitions at a time.
- Sources, networks and actively builds relationships to ensure an adequate pipeline of candidates.
- Attends recruiting events in local area in support of mission.
- Adapts to changing business priorities with a focus on accountability, communication and customer service.
- Utilizes cleared job boards, networking, ATS, social media and other recruitment channels to find top talent for each requisition.
- Builds rapport with candidates and potential candidates through timely and honest communications.
- Data collection for personnel actions and disciplinary actions.
- Provide troubleshooting information and HR feedback to inquiries.
- Provide Amentum policies and procedures for leave statuses
- Coordinate on-site orientation schedules.
- Some evenings, weekends and monthly travel may be required to support business requirements in Andros Island, Bahamas on the AUTEC base.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- 3 or more years of full cycle recruiting experience
- At least 2 years of administrative support experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related field is required; Experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook suite.
- Sourcing & Recruiting experience within the Federal Government Contracting Community.
- Experience recruiting for SCA contracts.
- Knowledge of overseas contracts and foreign nationals preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Effective teammate, elevates others around themselves by teaching communicating and helping.
- Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding analytical skills, creativity and problem-solving abilities.
- Flexibility, able to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret US Government Clearance. Note: US Citizenship is required to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.