Subcontract Administrator 4
Purpose and Scope:
Responsible for all aspects of subcontract administration. Provide an effective contract and procurement management program which ensures compliance with requirements of procurement activities, focusing on administration of subcontracts. Perform liaison function between internal and external customers. Position is located in Annapolis Junction, MD, with the possibility of some flex/remote work. US citizenship is required.
1) Coordinate, develop, and produce subcontract documentation such as subcontracts, agreements, modification task/delivery orders, solicitations, estimates, cost/price analyses, negotiation memorandums, justifications, determinations, special contract provisions, representations, certifications and correspondence.
2) Coordinate, develop, and produce procurement documentation such as acquisition plans, source selection plans and evaluation criteria, agreements, profit analyses, statements of work, data submittal requirements, and proposal preparation instructions.
3) Evaluate proposals and quotations, determine offer responsiveness, responsibility, and eligibility for award, and provide support for discussions and negotiations, cost/price analyses, Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), Labor Law, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), audit, environmental reporting, and technical compliance.
4) Provide suggestions to others as a subject matter expert.
5) Review and process purchase requisitions.
6) Compile documentation to establish subcontract files.
7) Conduct subcontract file reviews in support of Government audits.
8) Conduct subcontracts training for technical and subcontract staff.
9) Coordinate with accounting and finance department in administering subcontract invoicing and payments, job cost management, contract audit/filing, and closeout process.
10) Develop and maintain procurement files. Monitor and track subcontractor deliverables.
11) Draft/review/negotiate teaming and non-disclosure agreements.
12) Negotiate terms and conditions with Government/commercial customers and subcontractors.
13) Ensure compliance with governmental law and divisional policies on contracts and procurement.
14) Ensure subcontract requirements are met, monitor cost status, assist in cost management, and coordinate issue resolution with customers.
15) Interface and coordinate with contractor/subcontractor, intercompany, interdepartmental, and internal department personnel.
16) Maintain a filing system and be responsible for correspondence on contracts and procurement matters.
17) Manage/coordinate subcontract activities to include subcontractor performance and award fee determinations.
18) Monitor small business goals on assigned subcontracts, coordinate with technical staff, maintain records, and participate in small business activities/fairs.
19) Participate in the development of Federal Services policies and practices; ensure subcontract practices, transactions, and documentation comply with policies and procedures, contract requirements, and Government regulations.
20) Provide interpretation of subcontracts, organize or process correspondence with contracting parties, and monitor fulfillment of contractual obligations.
21) Conduct subcontract closeout.
22) Enter subcontracts into the Costpoint accounting system.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field, with at least 8 years of job-related experience or equivalent. Extensive construction experience is required. Excellent communication and negotiation skills and working knowledge of word processing, database, spreadsheets, and integrated software applications are required. Position may require travel and the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.