Food Service Assistant
As the Food Service Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the food operations at OASIS facilities for USG, GOA, Contracted employees, and business travelers.
- Conduct assigned site custodial tasks in and around Dining Facility
- Assist Cooks in Food preparation
- Using Custodial equipment polishing floors and steam cleaning carpet
- Conduct all actions to ensure a highly rated customer service is provided to customer
- Ensure compliance with all site environmental health and safety requirements
- Report all low stock supplies to Head Chef
- Any other reasonable duties as requested
- Certificate in Health Support Services
- Certificate Hospitality
- Drivers Licence
Supervision Certificate/Certificate III in Business (Frontline Management).
Micros Fidelio and Opera Hotel Management System Knowledge
Cash Handling knowledge
Undergraduate Degree Field: Hospitality
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT
It is a condition of employment at JDFPG that employees obtain and retain the appropriate level of security clearance and medical clearance applicable to each role. The employee will require a TSPV Department of Defense Security Clearance (Australian) or SSBI (U.S.) clearance.
STATEMENT OF WORK REQUIREMENTS
All personnel assigned to work at JDFPG shall be:
· At least 18 years of age.
· Able to fluently read, write and speak English
All OASIS personnel are responsible for understanding and complying with all site environmental, health and safety requirements. While OASIS is responsible for providing a safe workplace and is responsible for ensuring compliance with requirements of the JDFPG Handbook, each person is responsible for:
· Completing work task in a safe manner
· Reporting any unsafe acts or conditions to their supervisor and/or OASIS PMO/EHS Manager
· Continuous adherence to the environmental, health and safety procedures outlined in the JDFPG Handbook during the performance of their work
· Red-Carding a Job - Employee right and responsibility to “STOP WORK” if a job is unsafe or possess a danger to the environment
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.