Food Services Administrator
Amentum is seeking a Food Services Administrator to join our team on Andros Island, Bahamas to support the Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center (AUTEC) mission. The Food Services Administrator will assist with office management, writing correspondence, and all other areas of Food Service. Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret US Government Clearance. Note: US Citizenship is required to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for submitting Desktop and Purchase Requisitions for all supplies, materials and equipment.
- Provide excellent customer service and establish a working relationship with vendors, customers from all levels of the contract, and all employees within the department.
- Maintain a variety of financial, employee and other records per ISO and contract standards.
- Responsible for entering Bahamian staff timekeeping in Costpoint.
- Ensure personnel stays current on safety trainings along with other government required trainings.
- Assist in all levels of the inventory procedures.
- Provide the Main Dining Facility with all necessary forms for the daily operations and procedures.
- Perform duties to include Hazmat Coordinator, Safety Coordinator and Property Coordinator
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to multi-task, learn and implement new programs/procedures and be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Must perform accurate data entry.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and capable of working with limited supervision.
- Will work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Valid Driver's License and passport will be required.
- Must be able to reside in remote location with limited medical facilities.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Government Secret security clearance; US Citizenship is required.
- 1 - 2 years related experience working in an institutional type food service environment preferred.
- 2 years of data entry experience in a Windows based environment preferred.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.