Are you looking for an exciting, innovative company with over 100 years of excellence and commitment to ethical business? Amentum is a trusted partner to United States government agencies, allied governments, and corporations worldwide supporting critical programs across a broad range of domains. We are currently looking for a Digital Technologist to support our customers within the Strategic Microelectronics Division at Naval Surface Warfare Center - Crane
As a Digital Technologist, you will:
- Work with senior engineers and managers in supporting diverse priorities pertaining to integrated circuits (IC), FPGAs, and SoC devices.
- Participate in customer meetings and reviews.
- Architect and lead the delivery of solutions that integrate existing or new capabilities to meet customer requirements.
- Strengthen and encourage the knowledge share of newly developed digital solution capabilities, competitive analysis, new technologies and industry trends, and stay up-to-date on emerging technology, trends and insights.
- BS degree or MS degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical field and 10 years of experience, or equivalent.
- Knowledge and understanding of Integrated Circuit development and fabrication.
- Knowledge of silicon IC fabrication techniques and technologies such as planar, SOI, and FinFETs
- Working knowledge of digital ICs such as memories, SOC devices, and FPGAs.
- Experience generating test reports, trade studies, and trade-off analyses.
- Experience creating presentations and presenting to small/medium audiences.
- Willingness and desire to travel.
- U.S. citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance
- Knowledge and experience with test plan development is desired.
- Experience with troubleshooting and debug of electronic test circuits is desired.
- Experience with electronic component testing and characterization is desired
- Experience and knowledge of environmental and radiation effects on integrated circuits is desired.
- Knowledge and experience with MIL-STD standards and test requirements is desired.
- Experience with testing of digital ICs, generating and running patterns, utilizing ATE equipment is desired.