Call Center Agent - Government Public Sector (18588)
- Be a first point of contact for incoming calls and respond to questions, inquires, and provide information for Government based programs and services.
- Be self motivated and able to perform duties either onsite or remotely.
- Follow a script to provide callers with requested information.
- Identify and escalate priority issues to appropriate resources.
- Complete call notes and call reports as necessary.
- Participate in call center trainings
- Desire for upward mobility to become a lead or supervisor.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Contact Center practice is part of Deloitte's GPS Customer Strategy and Applied Design offering. It focuses on advising, implementing, and operating contact center operations and technology to elevate the human experience in a digital world. The Contact Center practice achieves this by helping our clients discover, design, and implement tailored contact center operations and telephony solutions. We bring knowledge and solutions to uncover the behaviors, motivations and preferences of our clients' customers and develop new experiences for them. We are a matrixed organization where we align various resource groups to deliver and provide high quality services.
- 2+ years of Call Center or Customer Service experience
- Ability to work remotely with limited distractions
- Able to work 40 hours a week with flexible shift times (some shifts occur over the weekend)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must maintain a permanent residence in Texas, Virginia, or Illinois
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience answering 30+ inbound calls per day
- Ability to deescalate situations and assist concerned callers
- Previous Government Call Center Experience
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft office and Outlook
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.