Pursuit Coordinator, Managed Services-Government & Public Services (45820)
- Assist the Pursuit Managers with the development and maintenance of proposal management tools / templates by analyzing RFPs and helping to determine appropriate response formats
- Work as part of a team and working collaboratively to produce large volumes of work with consistent quality
- Provide clear and effective communications
- Provide document management and controls
- Works closely with the Graphic Designers, Formatters and Editors to provide direction, track status, and maintain schedules
- Effectively use of procedures, tools and templates
- Properly interpreting solicitation requirements governing document organization and production
- Provide accurate and timely communications regarding document status, proposal team meetings and formal reviews
- Directing design and production support staff to create and consistently apply templates, formats, and styles per Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements, GPS guidelines, and Deloitte U.S. Firms' standards
- Assist with digital delivery - managing file size, naming convention is accordance with RFP etc.
- Manage smaller proposals as appropriate
- Manage specific sections of the proposal (ex. small business volume)
- Update graphics with minor edits (i.e., typos, name changes)
- Plan and coordinate final production activities
- Ensuring quality and responsiveness of all work
• Minimum of five (5) years of work experience
• Minimum of three (3) years in Federal proposal development
• Advanced skills and specialties that offer high strategic value to top priority pursuits
• Experience with large, complex proposal solutions related to Operate services, such as Application Management Services (AMS), Cyber Security Operations (CSOC), Foundry Services, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), IT Outsourcing (ITO), Cloud (CMS) and/or Data Center Ops (DCO), Contact Center Management, Analytics, eDiscovery, and/or Program Integrity
• Experience with large corporate organizations and small business concerns
• Bachelor's degree with preferred concentration in Business, English, Journalism, Marketing or Communications, or comparable work experience
• Excellent communicator - both written and oral
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Training in formal capture/proposal methodologies
• Participation in responses to FEDSIM-managed pursuits in the Federal space
• Knowledge and understanding of Federal procurement regulations and practices (including FAR and DFAR)
• Experience with editorial practices and standards
• IT Certifications (cloud, Microsoft, ITILv4) or PMP a plus
People and Project Management:
• A team player with an outstanding ability to work with people at all levels, including senior executives
• Demonstrated ability to influence others, from staff to senior leaders through a strong presence, thoughtful challenges, and use of sound judgment
• Strong interpersonal and political skills, including aptitude for building relationships, understanding team dynamics, taking initiative, and solving problems
• Keen listener, with the ability to quickly grasp ideas to be reflected in written documents and presentations
• Ability to work with grace and efficiency in a demanding, deadline-driven environment
• Team-oriented with a proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving ability
• Attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills
• Ability to analyze information and make sound observations and recommendations quickly
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping federal, state, local government, and higher education initiatives today. Deloitte's GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the GPS marketplace.
The GPS Pursuit COE team provides top notch support to Deloitte's internal business units by developing new products and services to sustain competitive advantage, while consistently improving our existing collection of systems, processes, and functions.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.