Cloud System Administrator - Mid-Level
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Amentum is seeking a Mid-Level Cloud System Administrator in Fort Belvoir, VA to work in coordination with the IT department to develop and support cloud, windows or Unix infrastructure for PEO Soldier Programs.
- Possess and apply expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Operate with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Contribute to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- Provision, configure, and monitor cloud related services.
- Configuration and Change Management of provisioned cloud services.
- Analyze Provision cloud services from a performance, cost perspective.
- Must be currently working on a PM IVAS contract.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must possess a valid Secret secruity clearance.
- Bachelor's degree and 7 years providing systems administration with 5 years provide cloud systems administration, and 3 years experience providing IT related support.
- Demonstrated experience Microsoft Azure Government preferred.
- Certified Cloud Security Professional.
- Bachelor's degree in IT.