Lead System Administrator
Amentum seeking a Lead System Administrator for our Washington, D.C. customer.
You are dependable, detail-oriented, and committed to delivering consistent professional IT operational support to senior leadership. With your innovative, advanced IT troubleshooting and resolution experience, you will be a perfect fit for this role. You also have excellent communication skills, particularly when speaking to customers and senior management level staff.
- Responsible for managing the desk side support team.
- Leads daily operations and engineering support function of the desk side team, assigning daily tasks.
- Serves as the single POC for issues involving Desk side support, such as deployment projects and moves.
- Responsible for the inventory control within the Service Desk's areas.
- Oversees multiple teams and roles that are within desk side support.
Here at Amentum, we believe in fostering a sense of belonging. We welcome diversity, encourage growth and development, promote safety first, and believe curiosity is the spark for innovation. We take care of our employees, who in turn take care of our customers, driving the success of our business.
- High school diploma/GED
- At least 8 years of experience in leading and managing a team of IT Desk Side engineers
- Experience with technologies that span across all end-user hardware and software
- HDI Desktop Support Manager required within six (6) months of employment on contract
- Due to the nature of work, must be a U.S. citizen
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance
- HDI Desktop Support Manager