Human Resources Generalist
Amentum is looking for a Human Resource Generalist to join our team! You will provide Human Resource support primarily in McLean, VA with specialized in-depth support in one or more of the following areas; employment/EEO, training, compensation, benefits, or Human Resource Information Systems.
Must be a U.S. Citizen. Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
- Develop staffing plans in conjunction with management.
- Prepare affirmative action and EEO reports.
- Develop strategy in response to both internal and external EEO complaints. Act as an advisor and recommend solutions.
- Develop training programs, individually and on teams. Design training activities, write and design training media and evaluation instruments.
- Deliver training programs, individually and in teams including presentation, facilitation, and coaching.
- Evaluate training processes (internal and external).
- Design training programs in response to internal requests on identified subject matter.
- Prepare analyses on an annual basis, or as needed, to determine the competitiveness of the Company's compensation levels.
- Prepare position descriptions. Review industry standards and applicability to internal positions.
- Conduct job evaluations and coordinate approval process.
- Monitor performance management system for compliance with Company policy and prepare reports to identify rating distributions. Recommend adjustments to the compensation system (i.e., salary range adjustments, incentive programs, etc.)
- Counsel employees on benefit plan options and employee eligibility.
- Assist in the preparation of benefit plan communication. Maintain benefit records.
- Perform as the internal expert on all given benefit programs.
- Process personnel actions into the HRIS System as well as assist in HRIS design and system development and enhancements. Lead with all system modifications and/or enhancements.
- Prepare and/or supervise preparation of complex statistical reports and summaries.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- 5 years of job-related experience or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Human Resources.
- Good written communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required.
- Position may require a small amount travel.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
- Active Top Secret/SCI preferred