Human Resources Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide a full range of HR Manager support to specified client group, including compensation, performance management, employee relations, training & development, benefits and employment law.
- Review and interpret HR Policies and Procedures, makes recommendation to senior management regarding new policies and changes to existing policies, meeting legal requirements and business objectives.
- Facilitate resolution of confidential and highly sensitive employee relations issues by working with senior level management and employees. Handles controversial issues with tact and judgment, taking the employee and manager's side into account.
- Develop training programs, individually and on teams. Design training activities, write and design training media and evaluation instruments.
- Deliver training programs, individually and in teams including presentation, facilitation, and coaching. Evaluate training processes. Prepare analyses on an annual basis, or as needed, to determine the competitiveness of the Company's compensation levels.
- Prepare position descriptions applicable to the project.
- Conduct job evaluations and coordinates approval process. Review performance management system for compliance with Company policy and prepare reports.
- Counsel employees on benefit plan options and employee eligibility. Assist in the preparation of benefit plan communication.
- Maintain personnel records and process personnel actions. Assist in HRIS design and system development and enhancements as required.
- Prepare and/or supervise preparation of complex statistical reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of job-related experience or equivalent.
- PHR or SPHR Certification preferred.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have the ability to interpret and implement local policies.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills and working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications is essential.
- Position may require travel.
Work Environment, Physical Demands & Mental Demands:
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.