Graphic Artist / Illustrator
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Amentum is seeking a Graphic Artist / Illustrator in Fort Belvoir, VA to support multiple complex work assignments to create and edit graphics, multimedia presentations, pamphlets, and handouts using Government-provided software applications.
- Develop and integrate slide masters, templates and formats to ensure consistency and aesthetics of design and layout.
- Balance presentation features for visual impact and emphasis.
- Incorporate digital images, video, audio, animations and slide transitions into electronic presentations as required.
- Use current clip-art and file formats; create, edit, resize, crop, adjust parameters (color, brightness, etc.) and convert file formats of raster (bitmap) and vector images.
- Print, assemble and prepare briefing packets and booklets as required.
- Coordinate with customers to determine requirements for content, organization, and style.
- Advise customers on solutions, alternative approaches, best practices and production timelines to meet objectives.
- Maintain an organized, accessible electronic library of digital imagery, videos, other content used to create media products that can easily be retrieved review and reuse.
- Perform other administrative duties dependent on supported organization position demands.
- Must be currently working on a PM IVAS contract.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must possess a valid Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years applicable experience.
- Proficiency using MS PowerPoint and Adobe applications (e.g. Illustrator, Lightroom, & Photoshop).
- Associate’s Degree with ≥ 5 years experience.