Technology Transition SME
Amentum is seeking a Technology Transition SME to support Department of Homeland Security in Washington, DC.
Under limited supervision applying comprehensive program knowledge and subject matter expertise, provide program advisory support including detailed, comprehensive analysis interpreting technical and programmatic elements to prepare routine and non-routine correspondence and documentation, program presentations and briefings, and program management reports. May require some supervisory duties.
- Lead and mentor personnel assigned to program support functions.
- Interface with internal functional teams and external customers for planning, prioritization, and issue resolution of overall activities in the support and achievement of customer goals.
- Interact and advise customers, through the application of specific program knowledge and subject matter expertise, in the execution of program management tasks.
- Analyze requirements; review and coordinate with internal and external customers to generate program documentation such as plans, schedules, briefings, reports, correspondence, contact/contract modifications, technical instructions, technical procedures or related material.
- Analyze and track project budgets, schedules and deliverables, conduct research into specific areas, prepare findings and report findings to the customer.
- Create and maintain master files/schedules related to program history, execution and status for the life of the program (inception to disposal).
- Review, analyze, provide technical comments, and provide assessment of technical and non-technical program reports; research specific areas and prepare findings.
- Interface with internal and external principal program participants for planning and prioritization and resolution of overall activities and resolution of issues to support customer goals.
- Active DoD Secret clearance (up to Top Secret/SCI)
- US citizenship
- Ability to obtain a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Entry Of Duty (EOD) decision is required
- Advanced Degree or equivalent credits/certification + 5 years of relevant experience or 10 years of relevant experience
- Good written communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required.
- Position may require travel.