IT Specialist LE Systems Administrator
- Interpret program requirements, audit auxiliary units to ascertain correctness of input data, and check condition and arrangement of tapes
- Coordinate inputs/data in support of meeting contractual requirements
- Compile programs for programmer as required
- Organize the input and output of data from the computer
- Investigate and locate source of non-standard irregularities; analyze and recover program operation in complex error situation
- Write minor operating programs
- Comply with computer operation standards and procedures
- Provide technical support to computer users and organize sequence of events in computer operation cycle
- Provide general maintenance and installation support to computer equipment
- Provide direct customer interface to identify and support data base requirements
- Design modifications to current interface to identify and support data base requirements
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting to 20 pounds, occasional working at elevated heights on platforms, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness, must posses planning/organizing skills, and must be able to work under deadlines.
Safety - Amentum enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the Amentum Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable Amentum Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Well versed in CCTV Systems,cabling, and installation
- knowledge of how to troubleshoot switches
- Experience reading blueprints
- Ability to work at heights on boom or scissor lifts
- Planning the sequence of actions necessary to accomplish the assignment
- Position requires a Secret Security Clearance
- Strong organization and computer skills.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a government background check.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English.