SIGINT Instructor / Mentor
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World!
We are seeking experienced SIGINT Instructors / Mentors to teach various National Cryptologic University (NCU) curricula including NETA, GISA, ANSK, RPTG and Data Science courses in the following locations: FT Meade, MD; Augusta, GA; San Antonio, TX; Honolulu, HI!
*These positions are contingent on contract award*
The preferred candidate should possess substantial expertise in SIGINT Tradecraft and a proven track record in crafting and delivering training programs. A robust grasp of network analysis tools and methodologies is essential. This role entails offering training assistance to guarantee operational staff acquire the essential system knowledge crucial for effective task execution. Having prior experience as a Military Training Instructor specialized in the relevant technical skill area is highly desired!
- Develop and maintain training materials and documentation including training aids, training standards, handbooks, Job Qualification Standards (JQS), Training Plans, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), formal agency courses, agency-specific training (courses, workshops, and enterprise learning), and site developed course materials, programs, and plans as directed.
- Collaborate with system providers, operators, and Media Services teams to create, maintain, and publish materials to training websites and web pages, Computer Based Training (CBT), video presentations, and other Technology Based Training (TBT) solutions.
- Participate and provide support for training forums or working groups for discussing comprehensive training issues, requirements, and new programs.
- Update training and certification materials as necessary to reflect the arrival of new systems or upgrade/retirement of legacy systems, document new or modified training and certification standards in accordance with established procedures and site standards.
- Develop systems, tools, capabilities, missions, and applications training activities and continue to support life-cycle training solutions.
- Conduct course instruction by applying adult learning principles, theories, and practices which provide a continuum of learning solutions.
- The instructor will be an on-site mentor while conducting mission analysis to deliver skills development and enhanced training.
- Must possess a current U.S Government Top Secret (TS) clearance with SCI eligibility and polygraph.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in technical skill areas to be instructed (e.g. SIGINT analysis/reporting, data science, geolocation analysis, and metadata analysis).
- Possess strong understanding of SIGINT collection systems and architecture.
- Experience developing and implementing training processes, procedures, materials, and products needed to meet adult learning needs and requirements.
- Experience developing and maintaining training materials and documentation including training aids, training standards, handbooks, Job Qualification Standards (JQS), Training Plans, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- NCU Adjunct Certification
- Graduate of advanced NETA, ANSK, RPTG, GISA, DATA courses desired
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.