Project Specialist/Finance Analyst
Purpose and Scope:
Supports a complex contract, project, or task(s) by tracking and reporting on various aspects directly impacting revenues and expenses, preparing billing, auditing time records, and overseeing facility and vendor/supplier services and performance. In addition, the Office Administrator may assist with other office functions such as Finance, Contracts, HR and Procurement.
- Assists with maintaining and tracking costs and performances on contract.
- Collects time sheets, payroll/labor accounting, prepares billing, oversees personnel records, responsible for facility administration, and represents company to vendors and suppliers.
- Manages and reconciles debit cards, vehicle and aircraft fuel credit cards.
- Verifies employee timesheet information.
- Reconciles all customer billing invoices. Audits billing invoices. Tracks invoice billing and communications within Company regarding billing and invoices.
- Manages and reconciles travel invoices, bank checking accounts, petty cash fund, and special events.
- Answers and responds to phone/fax/email inquiries from customers, Company, employees, and the like.
- May also be responsible to assist with the HR functions for new hires, terminations, benefit changes, open enrollment, etc.
- Coordinates communications, dues, and benefit changes with Union(s) and Company.
- Ensures proper maintenance of contract requirements and information in the contracts system.
- Create and maintain cost plus travel files and appropriate coding in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Participates in outside audits. May be assigned to take the lead in some cases.
- Monitors performance of assigned purchase order Line Items/CLIN.
- Reviews and approves all assigned personnel tracking reports verifying content and compliance.
- Compiles, copies and distributes various reports and documentation.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and other practices set forth by senior management.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor degree in business administration or accounting or associated discipline preferred.
- Four (4) years related business experience. Additional experience/education may be required by contract or assignment.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Excel)
- Operates office machinery such as fax and copier machines.
- Works independently with good decision-making skills.
- Additional knowledge/skills may be required by contract or assignment.
- Must be authorized to work in Germany.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Work is in normal office environment. Ability to travel domestically or internationally.
Safety - Amentum enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the Amentum Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable Amentum Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.