Senior Intelligence and Operations Analyst / Site Lead
Amentum is seeking an experienced Senior Intelligence and Operations Analyst / Site Lead to support an upcoming contract at Fort Belvoir in Virginia.
- Administer, monitor and oversee the production of contractor draft products.
- Actively participate in specified meetings, briefings, conference, seminars, progress reviews.
- Provide a comprehensive monthly report detailing work performed during the period and including historic/projected financial data.
- Maintain current (quarterly) IMCC SOPs and Operational Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) implementing all Government changes and updates.
- Identify shortfalls that could be remedied by existing tools or currently non-existing tools within INSCOM, or software applications to the COR.
- Ensure that all contractors are trained within the first 15 days of contract award and can execute all requirements.
- Maintain all existing matrices for tracking intelligence operations inputs (databases, websites, and message traffic) from elements spanning the tactical to national levels.
- Responsible for the review of messages and logs to ensure complete awareness of transpired messages received and events/issues/items of concern for the previous 12 to 72-hour period and be prepared to accurately assess and advise Government members of the IMCC, G-3 and Command Group of impact to INSCOM and any needed responses and/or actions required.
- Prepare briefings, daily, weekly, and monthly operational updates, notes, and reports through established Quality Control and Quality Assurance measures as 100% finished products.
- Current DoD Top Secret / SCI Security Clearance.
- Master’s degree in any discipline.
- 20 years Army or Joint All Source Intelligence experience.
- Demonstrated experience as a staff member at Division or higher level.
- Experience as a primary staff officer, primary staff directorate NCOIC or primary staff directorate warrant officer is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience producing reports incorporating text and graphics to convey complex concepts to senior policy makers.
- Demonstrated experience managing research and coordination for projects.
- MEL 4, WOSSE or SLC/SMA
Chief, Joint Operations Center, or SOF Operations Center OIC