Military Intelligence Systems Maintainer Integrator II
Be part of the winning Leidos team and use your valued experience to support the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). This is an exciting opportunity for a MI Systems Maintainer Integrator II located at Ft. Hood, TX.
UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
The Military Intelligence (MI) Systems Maintainer Integrator is primarily responsible for maintaining intelligence computers and networks used by Military Intelligence Soldiers.
The Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. To explore and learn more, click here!
- Conduct Production Control and Quality Assurance within an Intelligence Maintenance Support Activity
- Conduct forecasting, scheduling and work loading within an Intelligence Maintenance Support Activity
- Perform installation, integration, configuration, employment, preventive maintenance, precision alignment, detailed and complicated diagnostics, troubleshooting, corrective maintenance, electronics monitoring and teardown of complex Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) and systems supporting SIGINT, FISINT, GEOINT, HUMINT, CI, TECHINT, OSINT, and All Source Intelligence for tasking, collection, processing, exploitation, production and dissemination at all echelons from tactical to national in multi-domain environments.
- Conduct installation, de-installation, reconfiguration, modification work orders and updates of computer hardware and software in local, regional, or global intelligence architectures including NIPRNet, SIPRNet, JWICS, NSANet, Special Access Programs (SAP) networks and coalition networks
- Assist with configuration assessments, fielding, testing, modernization, reset, de-fielding, demilitarization and disposal of sensitive equipment
- Inspect, test, diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and perform preventive maintenance on complex antenna and radio frequency distribution systems
- Performs tests on electrical, electro-optical, and electro-mechanical equipment using multi-meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, bit error rate testers (BERT), signals survey equipment, and other complex and specialized test measurement and diagnostic equipment (TMDE), wire diagrams, logic and signal flow charts, technical manuals, troubleshooting charts, performance aids, schematic, and logic diagrams
- Performs harmonic distortion test, wave ratio measurements, impedance mismatches measurements, reflectometry test, and other distortion tests to isolate faults and take corrective action.
- Repair phase matched and fiber optics cables
- Perform pre and post flight inspections on Guardrail Common Sensor (GRCS) mission equipment and data link
- Conduct Resourcing Repair Parts within an Intelligence Maintenance Support Activity (IMSA)
- Manage a calibration program
- Conduct maintenance training
- Manage a safety program for an IMSA
- Prepare equipment for transportation or shipment.
- Prepare maintenance forms and records.
WHAT SETS YOU APART
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or related field from an accredited college/university and at least two (2) years of relative experience or an Associate’s Degree and at least four (4) years of relative experience; Six (6) years of military training in MI Systems Maintenance and Integration may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience with EMRRS and one or more of the following: GRCS; Operational Ground Station (OGS); Enhanced Medium Altitude Reconnaissance Surveillance System (EMRSS) mission equipment; Tactical Command Data Link (TDCL); Distributed Common Ground Station- Army (DCGS-A); software defined SIGINT collection platforms; biometrics collection, processing, exploitation, and dissemination equipment; CI/HUMINT support systems; TROJAN systems or integration and maintenance of satellite communication terminals providing NSANet; TENCAP systems; and intelligence non-standard equipment.
- Information assurance certifications for Tier II computer, servers, networks and global intelligence architectures integration and maintenance.
- Must be able to meet a 6 month OCONUS travel requirement (6 month TDY with 1 year home base).
INSCOMG4Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.