CWMD Intelligence Analyst
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
CWMD Intelligence Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
As DoD’s CWMD coordinating authority and mission advocate, the SOCOM J10 provides department-wide situational awareness of CWMD issues; provides recommendations to shape priorities, inform policy, enhance activities, and identify gaps and seams for capability/resource allocation to further campaign objectivities for DoD; facilitate coordination between DoD and our interagency and intelligence community partners through OSD and the Joint Staff; and integrate international allies and partners into CWMD planning efforts with and through the GCCs. The Contractor shall provide support including:
- Develop intelligence products to depict/characterize/assess adversary WMD capabilities, entities, venues, and associated political and military implications.
- Monitors CWMD threat intelligence, fusing available information, and responding to RFIs from a variety of parties.
- Support preparation of a variety general CWMD intelligence products, including briefings and in-depth reports (including but not limited to: Global WMD Surveys, WMD Personality Lists, CWMD JIPOE Assessments, WMD related target folders and JPEC Annex B inputs).
- Provide intelligence support to CCMD and partner nation planning efforts as required.
- Support RFI tracking, coordination, and posting responses to outside sources.
- Supports USSOCOM Intelligence Planning/Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment/Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IP/JIPOE/IPB).
- Supports intelligence analysts and operational planners to develop CWMD Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment (JIPOE).
- Synchronize full-intelligence support to CWMD global campaign plan.
- Integrate Intelligence products/analysis into the Joint Planning Group (JPG) to support campaign plan development
- 3 years progressive Counterintelligence, HUMINT, SIGINT or All-Source analytic experience
- 2 years of experience in military or DoD civilian intelligence specialties, combat arms/naval special warfare specialties
- 1 years’ experience collecting, processing, and providing CBRN/WMD-related intelligence for any military organization
- Must have TS/SCI Clearance Eligibility
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.