Intelligence Operations Analyst (IOC 24/7)
Amentum is seeking an experienced Watch Shift Intelligence Operations Analyst to support a contract at Fort Belvoir in Virginia.
- Maintain 24/7 mission command capability for the INSCOM Leadership.
- Serve as the single focal point for the interface between HQ INSCOM, its MSCs, supported units and organizations, DoD, AOC, and Intelligence Community.
- Respond to general inquiries from SIL, INSCOM G-3 Directorate leadership, IMCC leadership (e.g., G-3, Deputy and SGM of Operations, G-3/3 Current Operations Chief, Deputy, and NCOIC, Regional Desk Officers, and IMCC Chief and Deputy), the COR, or higher Government authority.
- Effectively apply critical thinking methodologies and processes in resolving complex problems, conducting analysis, development, production and delivery of products; to include, responding appropriately to Requests for Information (RFIs), drafting EXSUMS, information papers, briefings and presenting oral presentations.
- Prepare and conduct Shift Change Briefs/Updates.
- Provide summary/EXSUM of Shift Change key points to the Senior IMCC Operations and Intelligence Support / Senior Intelligence and Operations Analyst/Site Lead and the COR.
- Monitor news media outlets for situational awareness, specifically for worldwide news reports that may impact INSCOM and Army equities. Maintain continuous surveillance of the world situation for items of interest to the INSCOM or ARSTAFF and report using the appropriate means (e.g. EXSUM, log entry, email, etc.) IAW established SOPs and Battle Drills.
- Monitor NIPRNET, SIPRNET, and JWICS networks for worldwide and national events, both natural and manmade, that have an impact on the INSCOM organization or INSCOM operations. This includes, but is not limited to, earthquakes, hurricanes, bombings, active shooters, and military attacks. Initiate coordination with appropriate staff directorate and draft an INSCOM response IAW established SOPs and Battle Drills.
- Monitor, track, and disseminate Theater Significant Activities (SIGACTS), SIPR, NIPR, and the Automated Message Handling System (AMHS) for Serious Incident Reports (SIR), OPREP-3s, and other messages that meet HQDA Senior Leader Critical Command Information Requirement (CCIR) criteria or may impact INSCOM elements. Take appropriate actions IAW IMCC/IMCC SOP or Battle Drills.
- Monitor message traffic across NIPRNET, SIPRNET, and JWICS networks for immediate notification requirements for the INSCOM G-3 to satisfy requests for information (RFI) from CCMD intelligence elements, MSCs, the Army Cyber Command, and the AOC.
- Receive, summarize, disseminate, track, and archive all INSCOM Serious Incident Reports (SIRs), outages and all Shift activities IAW IMCC SOP or IMCC Knowledge Enterprise protocols.
- Disseminate, track, and archive all published HQDA Execution Orders (EXORD), Fragmentary Orders (FRAGOS), and Warning Orders (WARNOS) IAW IMCC SOP or IMCC Knowledge Enterprise procedures.
- Receive orders for publication from G-33 Orders Production Cell or other Government personnel designated in writing by the COR to the contractor and disseminate orders in accordance with established INSCOM IMCC SOP.
- Forward all HQDA Operations Briefs and selected JS Briefs via NIPR, SIPR or JWICS networks with the appropriate classification and caveats, by using the assigned distribution list. Additionally, post HQDA and JS Briefs to the IMCC Knowledge Enterprise (e.g., IMCC Dashboard(s), BUB, Read-books, Highlights, and COP), or any other locations that the COR, or other Government personnel designated in writing by the COR to the contractors deems appropriate.
- Compile and disseminate the CG and Senior staff daily-read books.
- Receive and disseminate all (DTRA) Treaty messages to appropriate MSC(s), via email to the greatest extent possible, using appropriate HQDA protocols for responding to inquiries. Log the event, critical information, and distribution contacts/list into the IMCC Watch portal log.
- Update and maintain the current list of CCIRs from the CCDRs.
- Synchronize IMCC operations and intelligence reporting in support of current, emergency, and crisis events.
- Conduct analysis of operational requirements stemming from messages, plans, and orders issued by the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS), HQDA, or Commanding General, INSCOM. Provide draft recommendations or response to the COR, or other Government personnel designated in writing by the COR to the contractor.
- Maintain and update the INSCOM Common Operation Picture (COP), to include information pertaining to INSCOM's global deployments, disposition of forces and capabilities, INSCOM's support to global operations (steady state and contingency), global hotspots, and named and emerging areas of interest.
- Prepare and conduct daily executive level Battle Update Briefs, generally at 0800 Fort Belvoir, VA local time; unless an alternate time is arranged. The purpose of these BUB activities is to provide timely, relevant information regarding INSCOM global intelligence operations to INSCOM senior leaders and serve as an action- officer level exchange of information for matters of cross-staff interest or requiring cross-staff coordination
- Develop products to include presentations, briefings, information papers, and executive summaries utilizing tools to include Google Earth, Arc GIS, Microsoft Office Suite, and the embedded suite of intelligence analysis tools within DCGS-A.
- Current DoD Top Secret / SCI Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- 10-15 years Army or Joint All Source Intelligence experience
- Completion of MICCC, WOAC or ALC.
- Demonstrated experience as a staff member at Battalion or higher level
- Experience as a primary staff officer, primary staff section NCOIC or primary staff section warrant officer is preferred.
- Experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis.
- Demonstrated experience delivering global situational awareness in support of planning, synchronization, decision making and execution of client missions using automated systems.
- Demonstrated experience with intelligence automated systems.
- Working knowledge of the Operational Production, Exploitation, and Dissemination Experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing research and coordination for projects.
- Experience working with and maintaining databases.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.