Military Intelligence Systems Maintainer Integrator ( R-00049133 )
The Military Intelligence (MI) systems maintainer/integrator is primarily responsible for maintaining intelligence computers and networks used by Military Intelligence Soldiers. This is an exciting opportunity for a MI Systems Maintainer Integrator located at Ft. Gordon, GA.
• Associate Degree in Electronics or related fields from an accredited college/university and two years of relevant experience; OR four years of military training in MI Systems Maintenance and Integration.
• Experience on maintenance and integration on one or more of the following: GRCS; Enhanced Medium Altitude Reconnaissance Surveillance System (EMARSS) mission equipment; Tactical Command Data Link (TDCL); GRCS Operational Ground Station (OGS); Distributed Common Ground Station- Army (DCGS-A); software defined SIGINT collection platforms; biometrics collection, processing, exploitation, and dissemination equipment; CI/HUMINT support systems; TROJAN systems or integration and maintenance of satellite communication terminals providing NSANet; TENCAP systems; or intelligence non-standard equipment.
• Minimum DoD 8570 IAT level II certification.
Security clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. Must have current TS/SCI and ability to obtain poly if you don't already have it.
Desired Prior/Current MOS: Army MOS 35T or related rate in other military branch (Intel electronics tech, maintenance tech, etc.)
• Perform installation, integration, configuration, employment, preventive maintenance, precision alignment, detailed and complicated diagnostics, troubleshooting, corrective maintenance, electronics monitoring and teardown of complex C4ISR and systems supporting various intelligence disciplines for tasking, collection, processing, exploitation, production and dissemination at all echelons from tactical to national in multi-domain environments.
• Conduct installation, de-installation, reconfiguration, modification work orders and updates of computer hardware and software in local, regional, or global intelligence architectures including NIPRNet, SIPRNet, JWICS, NSANet, Special Access Programs (SAP) networks and coalition networks.
• Assist with configuration assessments, fielding, testing, modernization, reset, de-fielding, demilitarization and disposal of sensitive equipment.
• Inspect, test, diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and perform preventive maintenance on complex antenna and radio frequency distribution systems.
• Performs tests on electrical, electro-optical, and electro-mechanical equipment using multi-meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, bit error rate testers (BERT), and other complex and specialized test measurement and diagnostic equipment (TMDE), wire diagrams, logic and signal flow charts, technical manuals, troubleshooting charts, performance aids, schematic, and logic diagrams.
• Repair analog and fiber optics cables.
• Perform pre and post flight inspections on Guardrail Common Sensor (GRCS) mission equipment and data link.
• Prepare equipment for transportation or shipment.
• Prepare maintenance forms and records.