Military Intelligence System Maintainer Integrator ( R-00059375-OTHLOC-PL-2D0130 )
The Defense Group at Leidos has opportunities for Military Intelligence System Maintainer Integrators. Be part of the winning Leidos team and use your valued experience to support the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). This is an exciting opportunity for a MI Systems Maintainer Integrator located at the following military installations; Fort Gordon, GA, Fort Stewart, GA, Fort Drum, NY, Springfield, VA and Fort Mead, MD.
Relocation or Sign-on Bonus available for this position! We also offer a $5,000 external referral bonus for MI System Maintainer Integrators. Submit your referral of a candidate that meets this positions requirements and if they are hired, receive a $5,000 referral Bonus!
The Military Intelligence (MI) Systems Maintainer Integrator is primarily responsible for maintaining intelligence computers and networks used by Military Intelligence Soldiers.
In support of the fielding and maintenance for complex C4ISR equipment supporting various Military Intelligence platforms, perform the following:
- Installation, de-installation, reconfiguration, modification work orders and updates of computer hardware and software in local, regional, or global architectures.
- Configuration assessments, fielding, shipping, testing, modernization, reset, de-fielding, demilitarization and disposal of sensitive equipment.
- Inspect, test, diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and perform preventive maintenance on complex antenna, radio frequency distribution systems, and fiber optic cables.
- Testing on electrical equipment using test measurement and diagnostic equipment (TMDE), wire diagrams, logic and signal flow charts, technical manuals, troubleshooting charts, performance aids, schematic, and logic diagrams.
- Harmonic distortion test, wave ratio measurements, impedance mismatches measurements, reflectometry test, and other distortion tests to isolate faults and take corrective action.
- Bachelor’s OR Associate’s degree in Electronics or related field and 2 or more years of relative experience. Additional years of specialized training in System Maintenance and Integration may be considered in lieu of degree requirements. Some senior positions may require additional years of experience.
- Experience on maintenance and integration on one or more of the following: GRCS; Operational Ground Station (OGS); Enhanced Medium Altitude Reconnaissance Surveillance System (EMRSS) mission equipment; Tactical Command Data Link (TDCL); Distributed Common Ground Station- Army (DCGS-A); software defined SIGINT collection platforms; biometrics collection, processing, exploitation, and dissemination equipment; CI/HUMINT support systems; TROJAN systems or integration and maintenance of satellite communication terminals providing NSANet; TENCAP systems; and intelligence non-standard equipment.
- Minimum DoD 8570 IAT level II certification. Ability to obtain IAT level III certification within 6 months of hire.
- Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph OR ability to obtain poly if you don't already have it.
Desired Prior/Current MOS: Army MOS 35T or related rate in other military branchesExternal Referral Bonus:EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:$5,000Potential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:Standard Plus On CallRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Field ServicesPay Range: