SharePoint Workflow Designer
Amentum is currently seeking a SharePoint Workflow Designer to support an IT Managed Services program in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The overall program includes a 500+ work force performing Enterprise IT support, Service Desk, and Telecommunications support across multiple facilities and locations, for classified and unclassified telecommunications and information technology (IT) systems.
**This position is eligible for telecommuting, but you must be located in the Albuquerque area as on-site work assignments are required as needed.**
You will be a part of a team supporting a variety of business information sites.
As a member of the team, you will:
- Design, architect, implement and improve SharePoint workflows for development and production environments.
- Automate and reduce touch points of existing workflows.
- Develop and update webforms according to best practices and look and feel guidelines.
- Meet with a customer to gather requirements or demonstrate work in progress.
- Collaborate with tech writers and graphic designers to deliver a polished product.
- Diagnose and identify issues, bugs, and implement solutions.
- U.S. Citizenship required; must not possess dual citizenship with any other country other than the United States.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years of experience OR an Associates Degree and 10 years of experience OR High School Diploma / GED and 14 years of experience.
- Must be able to obtain a TOP SECRET (TS) or DOE Q clearance and maintain it for the life of the contract.
- Experience configuring and coordinating SharePoint sites, Infopath forms, and SharePoint Designer workflows.
- Experience using HTML and CSS.
- Strong verbal and written customer service and communications skills.
- Ability to develop and modify SQL Queries.
- Nintex WorkFlows designer.
- Active DOE Q or DOD TS clearance.