This position is contingent upon contract award
Amentum is seeking a Graphics Designer in Washington, D.C. to support an upcoming Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Directorate for Analysis (DI), Analytic Development Office (ADO). This program is modernizing defense all-source intelligence analysis through the development and implementation of advanced analytic methods, and will accomplish this primarily by developing modernized analytic workflows concurrently with intelligence analysts to allow minimal disruptions to current analytic output which allows the analyst to “modernize in place.”
- Work collaboratively with analysts to understand requirements and further enhances/conveys analytic thoughts and assessments by developing graphic and layout solutions.
- Provide graphic design and layout solutions for intelligence products including, but not limited to, developing illustrations, editing existing images, providing font management, and utilizing advanced pre-publications techniques.
- Use Government-specified technology to produce graphic design, cartographic products, and interactive graphical content, video content, analytic product templates, and marketing content. Shall integrate graphics with text, audio and video to support interactive and multimedia high-visibility finished intelligence products.
- Produce dynamic content in accordance with IC published standards (i.e. D3 Style Guide), including podcasts or audio segments.
- Provide user experience/user interface expertise for development of interactive graphics and web products.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must possess a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility (TS SCI)
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Proficient in professional graphics and design software to include, but not limited to: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, Premiere, and Flash), Apple Final Cut Pro X, and Apple Mac hardware platforms, Map Publisher, MS Office Suite, and any other interactive graphics enablers, languages, or tools specified.