Fleet Management and Analysis - BACO 90
THIS IS A TEMPORARY BACO 90 POSITION; NOT TO EXCEED 90 DAYS.
Purpose and Scope:
The FM&A plans, schedules, monitors maintenance of USAFE GPMS Vehicles Fleet. Analyzes vehicle maintenance data and requirements. Ensures compliance with all applicable USAF mandatory requirements, Performance Work Statement (PWS) and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Initiates and submits an annual and monthly schedule for scheduled maintenance to be performed on all USAF vehicle assets.
- Monitor workload and works with supervision to control workflow
- Monitors vehicles that come off Vehicle Down For Parts (VDP) and informs supervision of status change to Vehicle down for maintenance status (VDM).
- Monitors the status of all Vehicles Down For Parts (VDP), works with Material Control to ensure received parts are entered in the Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) records.
- Ensures one time repair limits are not exceeded when requesting repair parts.
- Ensures recently received vehicles have an acceptance Limited Technical Inspection (LTI) performed within the prescribed guideline.
- Initiate and monitor all dispositions LTI.
- Maintains and edits all vehicle historical records.
- Ensures all applicable vehicle data is entered in to DPAS and provides information upon request.
- Initiates all vehicle Material Deficiency Reports (MDR) using JDRS.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- 2 years’ experience with DPAS and LIMS-EV.
- USAF experience required
- Must possess a valid home country driver’s license and ability to obtain host nation driver’s license.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have three years’ experience in an administrative capacity preferably in a vehicle maintenance environment.
- Must have a current U.S. Passport..
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Previous work in the VM&A section preferred
- Background in data entry and analysis preferred.