Operations Analyst - Senior
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Amentum is seeking a Senior Operations Analyst in Fort Belvoir, VA tp provide technical/management leadership on major tasks or assignments, establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives, employs domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Direct and control activities to ensure that technical requirements are met, interfaces with Senior management to: Support organizational-level operations and information with higher headquarters, subordinate organizations, and external stakeholders.
- Manage taskers and staffing packets; Develop and publish organizational-level operations functional policies and procedures, orders, Letters of instruction, other directives, and communications (EXSUMs, Information Papers, Briefings, Reports, etc.).
- Control manage and schedule organizational resources (conference rooms, calendars, etc.).
- Plan, resource and support organizational events (command and staff meetings, town halls, ceremonies, etc.).
- Archive Operations functional documents and information; Represent operations functional leadership at meetings and conferences; and Plan and manage facility requirements.
- May be required to support special requirements (FOIA, International Program, Government Vehicle Driver, Safety, Security etc.).
- Must be currently working on a PM IVAS contract.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must possess a valid Secret security clearance.
Bachelor's Degree with 10 or more years’ experience.
- May include CONUS and OCONUS travel based on Government direction.
- Master's Degree with 8 or more years experience.