Operations Research Systems Analyst
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Amentum is seeking an Operations Research Systems Analyst in Fort Belvoir, VA to research and respond to inquiries, providing analysis to support requirement determinations and associated documentation.
- Review and analyze SITREPs, EXSUMs, and other information to identify issues and trends; assists with developing program office templates and standardized requirements documents, and assisting with reviewing, developing, and revising documentation.
- Identify and solve real-world problems in areas including decision analysis supporting system design and engineering.
- Conduct data collection, organization and analysis.
- Determine sample sizes and sources of data appropriate for study.
- Apply analytical techniques in innovative ways; and determine measures of effectiveness.
- Must be currently working on a PM IVAS contract.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must possess a valid Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering (Industrial or Systems) required.
- Seven (7) or more years Operations Research and Systems Analysis (ORSA) experience.
- May include CONUS and OCONUS travel based on Government direction.
- Experience at various levels of the military, such as Headquarters, Department of the Army, Program Executive Offices, or Army Service Component Commands is recommended, but ORSA support at other agencies will be considered.